How do I add a link when I am answering a question?
There are two ways to add a link to an answer: either by adding a link to the For More Info/Source(s) section of the answer, or by incorporating a link into the rich text portion of the answer. Instructions for both methods are below!
Not sure which one you want to use? Here's how each method looks:
For More Info/Source(s):
In the rich text portion:
To add a link to the For More Info/Source(s) section...
1. Scroll down the answer page until you see the phrase Add "For More Info/Source(s)" links.
2. Click Add a Link.
3. Search for a guide, or enter the title and and URL of your link.
3. Click the Add Link button!
To add a link in the Rich Text portion of the answer...
1. After you have typed your answer, determine where you would like to insert the link. Highlight the word or phrase you would like to make a link. In the answer below, I have decided to make the words "imaginary unit" a link.
2. Then click the chain link () icon. A new window will open, and you will need to enter the URL for your link:
3. Click the Insert button!